Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
State Street Hiring CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business/Accounting/Finance for Accountant .State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA/Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business/Accounting/Finance
- Experience : 14+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- As an Assistant Vice President you will: Manage relationships with client companies, making sure that requests are being met and that clients are satisfied with the level of service.
- Monitor day-to-day management of team members and actively manage and maintain successful long-term relationships of assigned clients, and proactively escalate issues to Unit Head Collaborate with appropriate teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction. You may need to play as Governance with our JVs.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to staff and responsible for completing and delivering performance reviews on time Make effective recommendations to hire, discipline, control work, determine promotions, and terminate employment.
- Manage the implementation of all standard practices, processes, tools, etc. and initiatives and technology enhancements, while assessing operational effectiveness and making suggestions to streamline functions Contribute to enhancing our regulatory standing and execute on critical regulatory and control management plans, including those contributing to the successful execution of ORI initiatives.
- Proactively manage risk at the business level. Ensure appropriate procedures are in place for team, recommend additional controls and risk management strategies.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply