State Bank of India Hiring CA/CFA/ FRM/MBA/PGDM candidates for Manager (Credit Procedures) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager (Credit Procedures) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager (Credit Procedures)
- Qualification: CA/CFA/ FRM/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :11.01.2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Candidate should be self-driven and have the ability to manage competing deadlines. Candidate must have clear understanding of statutory guidelines applicable to Banking domain.
- Credit process development, Credit policy framing, Analysis of Credit Products based on regulatory and statutory guidelines, Business Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.