Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance recruiting graduate,postgraduate for Location Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd., with the strength of the domestic partners in the Indian Financial Sector coupled with the Dai-ichi Life’s strong domain expertise is expected, to be a strong player in the Indian Life Insurance market in a short time. The Company offers various products to serve all strata of the society.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Location Manager as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Location : Shimoga/Shivamogga, Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sales Head
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 8 – 13 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identification of right candidates for the role of sales officers
- Promoting sales of the Companys products, achieving and exceeding business targets set by the Company in respect of the clusters branches/outlets within the area of jurisdiction; In line with business targets and mapping.
- Achieving these targets by providing all possible support to the allotted clusters in promoting life insurance business to their existing customers as also to the prospects. Drive business to the asset base customers of the by using the bank partner database and business.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.