Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance recruiting graduate for Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd., with the strength of the domestic partners in the Indian Financial Sector coupled with the Dai-ichi Life’s strong domain expertise is expected, to be a strong player in the Indian Life Insurance market in a short time. The Company offers various products to serve all strata of the society.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Investment/Treasury Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring submission of IRDAI Investment Returns (both physical & On-Line formats) accurately and within defined timelines.
- Preparing various data / information related to ALM requirements, Portfolio returns, TWRR-ROI, Stress testing and duration analysis & other Risk Management related activities.
- Carrying out smooth daily Mid Office activities, including strengthening of MO MIS
- Ensuring necessary MIS / details to be provided to RMD in time and accurately
- Preparation of monthly Invest AR Factsheet
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.