Star India Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.Star India is an Indian media conglomerate and wholly owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a network of 60 channels in eight languages, reaching out to 9 out of 10 cable and satellite TV homes in India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Star India Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Star India Recruiting CA Candidates with 04+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for driving the planning and reporting process for Hotstar Business
- Preparation of the Annual Operating Plan, Strategic Plan
- Set up key KPI measurement for SBUs and assessments for same.
- Planning to monitor business performance versus both internal (historical trends, business plans) and external benchmarks (competition, OTT & other media landscape, technical development)
- Development of financial models and analysis for decision support purposes across a range of areas including operational reviews, strategic planning, and the evaluation of medium to long-term business initiatives
- Key decision maker in financial choices of investments that Star India should make in Annual Business Plan
- Involved in various ad hoc projects from time to time
- Liaise closely with different Finance and local accounting teams to establish timelines, inputs and
- Deliverables Interpret market data to assist the management of the business