Standard Chartered is Hiring CA , CPA or CIMA for the Specialist – IFRS Reporting , Finance
Eligibility and important details of Global Billing Operations at Standard Chartered
- Post Name : Global Billing Operations
- Qualifications: CA , CPA or CIMA
- Experience : 03-05 years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on Resume
Global Billing Operations Job Description:
- Maintain Financial reporting integrity and review all data included in the financial reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare/maintain supporting documentation for financial statements and related footnotes and maintain standard list of accounting and reporting reviews for pre-quarter close
- Maintain list of business and accounting events prior to balance sheet date for support during business review of IFRS schedules
- Conduct reviews on critical processes such as head office expenses, cross-border recharges, hedge accounting, derivatives and related processes.
- Perform trial balance and general ledger reviews to confirm appropriate accounting and statement in books based on the above lists
- Engage with Data Quality and Assurance team for data reviews and confirmation on posting journals for appropriate rectification and adjustments to ledger data
- Engage with IFRS reporting team to ensure that reporting actions based on past-quarters’ group queries have been completed and do not recur
- Perform quarterly analysis of movements in balances, variance and identify business reasons
- Working closely with stakeholders across Country finance, Business finance and Group Finance teams and manage expectations.
- Complying with all governance requirements – Process metrics review, Service review calls, BCP.