Standard Chartered Hiring MBA/CA for Client Coverage Manager (CCM)
Standard Chartered is hiring MBA/CA candidates for the position of Client Coverage Manager (CCM) .Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. .Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Post Name||Client Coverage Manager (CCM)|
|Experience||01-02 years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- To assist Relationship Managers in implementing changes to Internal Standards and Procedures in line with development in the business.
- To ensure strict compliance of Internal procedures in line with the standards laid down as per the Quality Policy
- To monitor the day to day processing/delivery of all Trade Services products related to the Trade CSC with the primary purpose of meeting service standards.
- To ensure compliance of all Internal Procedures, Operational Controls and Regulatory Requirements.
- To provide Trade related Services to Customers as per standards set out in the Quality Manual/system and to meet turnaround times as per the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure speedy resolution of customer queries and complaints, in accordance with laid down procedures and quality standards.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.