Standard Chartered Hiring CA,CPA,CIMA for Financial Reporting Manager
Standard Chartered is hiring CA,CPA,CIMA candidates for the position of Financial Reporting Manager. We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Post Name||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Experience||03-05 years of relevant experience|
- Maintain Financial reporting integrity and review all data included in the financial reports for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare/maintain supporting documentation for financial statements and related footnotes and maintain standard list of accounting and reporting reviews for pre-quarter close
- Maintain list of business and accounting events prior to balance sheet date for support during business review of IFRS schedules
- Conduct reviews on critical processes such as head office expenses, cross-border recharges, hedge accounting, derivatives and related processes.
- Perform trial balance and general ledger reviews to confirm appropriate accounting and statement in books based on the above lists
- Engage with Data Quality and Assurance team for data reviews and confirmation on posting journals for appropriate rectification and adjustments to ledger data
- Engage with IFRS reporting team to ensure that reporting actions based on past-quarters’ group queries have been completed and do not recur
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.