Standard Chartered Bank is hiring Graduate .Standard Chartered Bank is Indias largest international bank with 100 branches in 43 cities, and we have been operating here since 1858. Key clients segments include Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial & Private Banking as well as Retail Banking.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Standard Chartered Bank
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Senior Analyst, Financial Crime Surveillance Unit
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :03-07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse significant financial crime risk events (e.g. non-compliant transactions, production orders) to ensure that all connected parties, particularly cross-border are identified and reported at the appropriate levels internally across all relevant jurisdictions.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the FCSU to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply