S&P Global Corporate hiring CA for Specialist, Record to Report and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Specialist, Record to Report as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: S&P Global Corporate
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Specialist, Record to Report
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 3-5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Maintains the accounting activities of the global corporate JPM bank wire accounts & Scotia Canada Account and resolves and reconciles the accounts accurately
• Works on the cash and cash equivalent reconciliations and corporate debt reconciliations as assigned.
• Ensures timely clearance of open items within corporate policies.
• Work continuously with Corporate Treasury in the opening/closing of bank accounts and verifying bank files are received and processed timely globally.
• Supports the Cash Manager and the Lead Accountant on the internal and external audit requests related to cash management.
• Works with Divestiture/Acquisitions team in acquired and discontinued operations of purchased or sold business, cash handling and providing support i.e. reconciliations, financial statements and or contacts.
• Coordinates with the Cash Manager on recording the intercompany settlements related to specific entities requiring special accounting treatments
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.