S&P Capital IQ recruiting Bachelors degree for Commercial Development Representative and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. S&P Capital IQ, a business line of The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE:MHP), is a leading provider of multi-asset class and real time data, research and analytics to institutional investors, investment and commercial banks, investment advisors and wealth managers, corporations and universities around the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Commercial Development Representative as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: S&P Capital IQ
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Commercial Development Representative
- Qualification: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 01-03+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work through assigned MarketIntelligenceaccounts by segment to qualify potential prospects.
- Identify the right group/users within an organization and engage them in a conversation about our different products
- Develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Develop an outreach strategy to drive appointments with Sales Representatives
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Work on new logo accounts to engage prospects in the buying process.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Grow product and sales knowledge by sitting in with various team members, attending the demos you set, and asking for feedback on a regular basis.
- Continuous learning to stay on top of tools, techniques, trends, understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Timely management of data for new and prospective clients within CRM, recording all communications, information is accurate, and documents attached.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.