Sony India Recruitment 2021. Sony India recruiting CA,MBA for ICH Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Sony India Software Centre (SISC) was setup as a subsidiary of Sony India in the year 1997. In 2012, this organization was established as a separate legal entity as Sony India Software Centre Private Limited (SISCPL.Eligibility for the ICH Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sony India
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: ICH Consultant
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:04-09+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Exposure in Implementation project for SAP IHC & TRM is a must. Minimum One end to end implementation in IHC Area including hands on design and configuration and support project.
- Experience in SAP Banking (BCM), Treasury and Risk Management, Cash & Liquidity Management Experience in Money Market, Forex, Securities, OTC Derivatives, Exposure Management, Hedge Management and Hedge Accounting.
- SAP Periodical closing activities like Accrual, Amortization and Valuation for Financial Instruments, IHC closing processes.
- Understanding about sound SAP IHC & Treasury Accounting process.
- Good Integration knowledge in SAP IHC/TRM with FI
- Experience in working in custom reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms and workflows (RICEF)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.