Société Générale Hiring Graduate for Financial Planning & Analysis-Sr. Manager .Société Générale S.A., often nicknamed “SocGen”, is a French multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Paris, France. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Société Générale
- Location : India
- Post Name: Financial Planning & Analysis-Sr. Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring and ensuring the production quality in terms of the KPI and KRI for all services are in line with the global standard and are under Control Secure Operations and compliance requirement for the relevant scope Adhere to guidelines, projects and controls agreed with FPA Ensure sufficient backups are in place All risky areas are identified , reported and reviewed in timely manner – with appropriate remediation plans in place. Pay a specific attention to resilience, and ensure control framework is enforced.
- Utilize matrix to influence inefficiencies and improvement efforts in process, driving an environment of continuous improvement in efficient manner. Progress of continuous improvement initiatives and take appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Establish a strong process of CI/CD / White-Boarding in FSSG/FPA. Ensure SMEs/Sub GPOs are formed and developed within the team for all processes Seek feedback from client to identify opportunity to improve services provided and also communicate the client feedback to reporting manager from time to time To regularly collect feedback from client about the services delivered by GSC through different tools(meetings, debriefs etc)
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply