Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Recruitment December 2019: Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Recruitment for CA or ICWA or Masters Business Finance for Bangalore location. This position requires candidate for the post of Finance Partner. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Finance Partner
- Qualification & Experience – CA or ICWA or Masters Business Finance with 15 years experience
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies – Information not available
- Sector: Information Technology & Services/ Banking/ Investment Banking
- Location- Bangalore
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -03rd Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- Suggested to apply within 3 days from Opening date
- Prepare Operating Budgets and Capital expenditure Budgets for the organization as per agreed timelines. Establish strong governance around the process.
- Periodic performance review and analysis of Company’s & BL’s financial results with respect to trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status reports on financial health to key stakeholders. Analyze variances, determine impacting factors and recommend appropriate remedial action.
- Continue to challenge existing processes and practices, utilize metrics to influence efficiency and improvement efforts across the organization driving an environment of continuous improvement in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Constantly measure GSC costs with the Industry Benchmark and provide key insights to the responsible stakeholder for corrective action wherever GSC is not in line with the Industry Benchmark.
- Support the internal finance team in order to have required financial data points for analysis and reporting.
- Establish a proper governance with all key finance stakeholders for adequate and timely information.
- Build strong stake-holder relationships, across GSC, EBS & Paris.
- Ensure that the required organization structure is in place for the Function and appropriate people resources are deployed in roles and appropriately utilized to deliver Business plans effectively.
Company description: Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of Societe Generale has over 7500 + employees across its Bangalore and Chennai facilities in India. The subsidiary is focused on Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale’s business lines across the world with focus on an outcome based business approach.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.