SKP Walk-in Drive for Qualified CA for the role of General Ledger:
SKP is inviting application for the post of General Ledger for Pune location. SKP is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. SKM provides an array of solutions encompassing Business Consulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Time and Venue:
Venue:- VEN Business Centre, 7th Floor, No 135/1, Baner Pashan Link Road, Pashan, Pune 411021
Contact – 02067203826/29
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : General Ledger
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant with 03-05 years of experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Selection : Based on interview
Accounting concepts & Processing
- Required to have a good knowledge of accounting concepts related to Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Understanding the key areas about the finalization of accounts and the complete cycle of R2R
- Good understanding of the direct and indirect tax applicability and compliances and requirements of report submissions.
- Experience in handling month end activities along with preparation of all the control account schedules and other related activities.
- Good knowledge and application of accounting standards
- Strong analytical skills and should be comfortable working on excel.
- Experience of working on SAP, Oracle or Tally.
- Need to be exposed to handling various types of audits for e.g. SAS, ISO etc.
Strategy & Planning
- Lead operational and strategic planning for the team assigned, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment and monitoring of resources in performing the various tasks assigned.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and process requirements for new and better way of delivering activities.
- Direct involvement in identifying and developing tools for enhancing team performance.
- Manage supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions for the team.
- Liaison with other operation teams for carrying out day to day to activities