Silicon Valley Bank looking for Client Service Advisor I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. The bank is also one of the largest providers of financial services to wine producers in Napa Valley.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Client Service Advisor I as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Client Service Advisor I
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 3 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Proficiently use internal resources to ensure most current and accurate client data is reflected in source of records.
- Perform research within the SVB systems and work with the data remediation team to appropriately populate key data elements in source systems
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional business team partners and bank clients.
- Action requests effectively using good time management and resources.
- Serve at the forefront of our client’s experience for various KYC and data requests.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.