Silicon Valley Bank is hiring CA,Bachelor’s degree in accounting .Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. The bank is also one of the largest providers of financial services to wine producers in Napa Valley. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Lead Accounting Analyst
- Qualification: CA,Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience : 03-06 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist controllership team with monthly close activities including account reconciliation, recording journal entries, and analytical review to ensure accuracy of the financial statements.
- Assist controllership team to prepare monthly close package, perform detailed variance analysis on the financials, and research and investigate significant fluctuations in the financials
- Assist controllership team with preparing audit supporting documents for external and internal audits.
- Review the work performed by third party service providers or consultants and provide feedback or trainings.
- Participate in special projects. Performs other specific duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by the Controllership team.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply