Silicon Valley Bank Recruitment 2021. Silicon Valley Bank recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Sr. Fin Reporting Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. The bank is also one of the largest providers of financial services to wine producers in Napa Valley.Eligibility for the Sr. Fin Reporting Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Silicon Valley Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Fin Reporting Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:02-04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Owning the issue management process including cataloging and remediating regulatory reporting Issues
- Collaborate and work with key stakeholders to identify solutions and remediate issues
- Work closely with various Lines of Business/Report Owners/IT group to define Functional/Technical requirements
- Identification and triage of project issues and risks
- Developing and presenting materials on the status and results of the program to leadership
- Participate in projects as required for new initiatives, process improvements or technology implementation and development.
- Communicate issues with appropriate data owners. Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.