Siemens AG Hiring CA for Chartered Accountant
Siemens AG is hiring CA candidates for the position of Chartered Accountant. Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Siemens AG|
|Post Name||Chartered Accountant|
|Experience||00-02 years of relevant experience|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
- Plan, prepare and consolidate balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Prepare reports for unit or “Finance &Controlling” management.
- Analyzes and evaluates assets and liabilities.
- Analyze tax obligations and recommend measures to optimize tax payments.
- Contribute with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
- Cooperate with vendors, clients in reconciling the account status, on an accountable level.
- Keep abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and train Accounting Operations staff respectively.
- Aid in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for the CFO with commentary on areas of attention / key open topics
- Aiding finance reviews with the local and HQ management
- Evaluate digitalization and automation needs in reporting and internal processes and lead charge for implementing the same
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.