Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) Hiring MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, CS for the Position of Managing Director
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion,Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co-ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activitiesCandidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Managing Director Vacancy at Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) :
- Post Name : Managing Director
- Qualifications: MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, CS
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies :01
- Salary : Rs. 50,00,000/-Per Annum
- Location: Lucknow
- Selection : Based on interview
- Address: The General Manager, Associate Institution Cell (AIC), 4th Floor, Small Industries Development Bank of India, SIDBI Tower, 15, Ashok Marg, Lucknow 226 001
Managing Director Job Description:
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, CS for the position of Managing Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10/02/2020.
1. Post: Managing Director – KITCO Ltd.
2. Vacancies: 01
3. Key Deliverables: Responsible for the company’s profitability and growth of EBITDA to sector best benchmarks over 3 to 5 years time frame while growing the top line of the organization, as well as overall management of the compan Partnering with the Board, customers and employees in drafting out and implementing future strategyNetworking with government body and industry to lead business development activities of the organization.Align the organization for seamless execution and speed to market, while retaining and recruiting high caliber leadership talent Provide optimized and value enhancing services for allongoing projects as per the client requirement & objectives of the company.Special focus on quality of deliverables and meeting the deadlines Strengthen the current practices and continuously evolve/launch practices/sub-practices as per market demands, strategy fit, and profitability goals.
Click here for more details and Apply