Shyam Indus Power Solutions Walk In2021. Shyam Indus Power Solutions recruiting B.Com for Accounts,HR and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Shyam Indus Power Solutions Pvt Ltd (SIPS) is an established ISO 9001: 2015 certified & SAP enabled EPC Company, incorporated in the year 2004, with diversified interests in Energy, Railways and Civil Infrastructure.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts,HR as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shyam Indus Power Solutions
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Accounts,HR
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 00-03+years
- No of Vacancies:08
- Details of Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :18th January – 21st January , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Address: Building No 16A, Najafgarh Road, Moti Nagar, Shivaji Marg, New Delhi – 110015
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-Suraj Singh Latwal ( 8826889850 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have good hand on experience into Advance Excel. Should have good knowledge about Tally. Should have good communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with Gurugram Location. Only Male candidate can apply.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.