Shriram Housing Finance Hiring CA,CPA,ACCA,CFA,MBA/PGDM candidates for Internal Control & Enterprise Risk Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Shriram Housing Finance Ltd. (SHFL) is a Housing Finance Company registered with the National Housing Bank (NHB), and promoted by Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. (a flagship company of the 3 decades old, Chennai headquartered Shriram Group). The Company has in its bouquet of products several innovative mortgage products, “Finding Ways to Funding Homes” being its corporate philosophy. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Internal Control & Enterprise Risk Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shriram Housing Finance
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Internal Control & Enterprise Risk Management
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA,CFA,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1- Responsible for building Internal Control and Enterprise Risk Management Framework in line with regulatory guidelines 2- Responsible for GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) built for all intents and purposes that enable mitigating and monitoring of fast reliable facts, filling gaps of connectivity and communication between and among the hierarchy in any Business Process or Functions in the Organisation. 3- Responsible for conducting risk based audit, process audit, branch, corporate audit assessments and analytics, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, Operational Risk Management.
- Legal Compliance, Incident Management, Information Security Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, revenue assurance. This will include and not be limited to the following: Clear understanding of audit analytics and interpretation of results Identify exceptions, conduct root cause analysis and communicate the same with respective employees | stake holders Report out the exceptions and provide remediation support
- – Engage and Lead in the sphere of Tech Disruption / Digital Transformation and radical AI/ML Solutioning. 5- Build valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Assist in developing new methodologies, business process re-engineering and internal initiatives. 7- Conduct knowledge sharing discussions around Risk Awareness including Risk culture and Risk Appetite. 8- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.