Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shoppers Stop Ltd is Hiring for Chartered Accountant
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Mumbai
Shoppers Stop Ltd is Hiring CA .Shoppers Stop is an Indian department store chain, owned by the K Raheja Corp. There are 86 stores across 40 cities in India, with clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, jewellery, fragrances, cosmetics, health and beauty products, home furnishing and decor products.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Shoppers Stop Ltd
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for internal & external financial.
- Drive the financial reporting process and a timely closing of the financial books. Ensure that financial reports are in accordance with accepted accounting principles.
- Drive the financial analysis process- work with all functional areas (G & A, Merchandising, Marketing, Distribution and logistics and store operations) to evaluate responsibilities and processes and to find better /more efficient ways to accomplish goals.
- Preparing budgets and feasibility of new stores.
- Reviewing Cost of goods sold & category wise net margin.
- Monitoring of Direct & Indirect Tax Compliances of the Company.
- Be an advisor to the management team on the financial impact of operational decisions.
- Forecasting and managing cash flows of CW.
- The Sourcing & Management of credit facilities/, Equity & Debt transactions and banking relations.
- Internal and statutory Audit – Ensure that financial are audited and the audited results are declared on time as decided by the management.
- Work closely with his/her team to develop each executive to his/her potential and recruit the appropriate talent to the team to support the company’s future growth.
- Responsible for working capital Accounting & Management.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam