Shivaji College University of Delhi hiring Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline OR any other higher qualification for Semi Professional Assistant Vacancy and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Shivaji College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. It is a co-educational institution and imparts instruction in various subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Semi Professional Assistant Vacancy as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shivaji College University of Delhi
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Semi Professional Assistant Vacancy
- Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline OR any other higher qualification
- Experience: 01+
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 20,040/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 11/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Principal, Shivaji College, Ring Road, Raja Garden, New Delhi- 110027
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection will be Written examination, Skill Test.
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
The College is inviting applications for the following posts purely on Contract Basis:
1. Name of the Post: Semi Professional Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary per month: Rs.20040/-
1. Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline OR any other higher qualification.
2. B. Lib. Sc./B.L.l. sc.
3. Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized/registered institution
How to Apply :
Interested candidates (who fulfill the above prescribed qualifications/ eligibility may submit their applications in the prescribed format (attached herewith) along with self-attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste/category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PH) etc. The application form with requisite documents must reach the Principal, Shivaji College, Ring Road, Raja Garden, New Delhi- 110027 on or before 11.01.2021.