Shell is hiring Bachelor’s degree .Royal Dutch Shell PLC, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Shell
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:ITSO – Technical Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience : 08+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leading the design and planning effort on IT projects and ensuring technical and quality assurance standards on design, configuration management, monitoring and control are met.
- Delivering IT infrastructure consultancy according to jointly agreed business objectives and criteria on cost and timing and meeting high quality standards of content and presentation.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge and integrated view of current practice and developments within own area(s) of systems expertise and related areas of networks and applications
- Co-ordinating or leading the design activity (low or high level) working effectively with Solution Architects, Suppliers, Customers and SMEs.
- Developing and communicating appropriate quality criteria for technical products and IT projects and ensuring the adequacy and effective use of quality control procedures.
- Enables successful and secure delivery of identity, authentication and access solutions into the estate.
- Conducting technical reviews/audits and risk assessments, recommending appropriate action to management and seeking guidance from more experienced or specialised practitioners as required.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply