Shell is hiring Chartered Accountant.The aim of the Shell Business Operations, Chennai is to provide the Group with operational excellence through highlighting and utilizing process improvements and functional efficiencies as well as by leveraging economies of scale. Currently, the Chennai centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell operating companies across several business sectors globally….. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Shell
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Specialist – Local Statutory Reporting
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 00-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely preparation of Financial Statements and supporting schedules for Legal Entities consistent with the requirements of the appropriate regulatory reporting framework within agreed timelines.
- Coordinate the statutory audit, which involves preparing and receiving inputs required for audits, validating inputs received, discussions with relevant stakeholders and with auditors, coordinating and replying to auditor queries to successfully close out the audit within agreed time.
- Ensuring compliance with standard internal controls associated with the statutory reporting process.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply