Shell India Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 8500 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization and business operations.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Shell India Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Shell India Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for CHT Process – Fin Analyst Position.Complete Details for the CHT Process – Fin Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding all Shell internal group reporting, Local Statutory Reporting and analysis requirements for Holdings and Treasury entities whilst ensuring key controls and reconciliations are carried out per the reporting timetable.
- Responsible for preparing and completing the quarterly Group Return close process as well as latest estimates.
- Responsible for preparing and completing Annual Statutory accounts and liaison with other Finance Functions e.g Tax, Group Reporting, External Auditor and FiB.
- Proactively liaise with the different functions, providing business and finance support to upstream as well as downstream.
- Play an active role in ensuring integrity of MRD within the ERP system (SERP) and ensuring all reporting requirements are met.
- Assist with managing and responding to internal & external audit queries.
- Timely and effective responses to special data/project requests.
- Ensuring the creation, maintenance and update of process and procedures documentation.
- Assisting with the Business Assurance process.
- Assisting with providing financial guidance and ensuring compliance with relevant Group, IFRS and Statutory requirements.