Shell India Recruitment 2021. Shell India recruiting B.Com for Associate Data Scientist – Process Mining and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company.Eligibility for the Associate Data Scientist – Process Mining as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shell India
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Associate Data Scientist – Process Mining
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:03-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance & Data Operations Data Science Team is tasked with delivering tangible value to business units within Shell through data-driven decision making.
- This position is part of Finance & Data Operations Data Science team as associate data scientists to deliver Process Analytics Projects for different SAP Business processes within Shell.
- The individual will join a growing global data science organization spanning both on/offshore.
- Incumbent is responsible for developing analytical models for projects collaborating with different business stakeholders & other partners and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- Develop actionable insights by providing advanced process analytics solutions on a broad range of SAP Business Process issues and data types.
- Provide clear guidance to end users on how to effectively leverage Process Analytics tools such as Celonis
- Explore, Learn and implement advanced analytics capabilities in SAP business process through techniques such as Predictive analytics, text analytics, Machine learning and Deep learning
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.