Shell is Hiring CA for the Position of CHT Process-Fin Analyst
Eligibility and important details of CHT Process-Fin Analyst at Shell
- Post Name : CHT Process-Fin Analyst
- Qualifications: CA
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Chennai
- Selection : Based on Resume
CHT Process-Fin Analyst Job Description:
- Understanding Shell internal group reporting and analysis requirements for Corporate service entities whilst ensuring key controls and reconciliations are carried out as per the reporting timetable.
- Responsible for preparing and completing the quarterly Group Return close process as well as latest estimates.
- Reporting and Trend Analysis of Corporate Results: The role has responsibility for analysing and reporting the profit, capex and cash flow components within the Corporate business. He / she will need to work closely with other members of the Planning & Reporting team, the Business Units, Treasury and Group Reporting, and display a deep understanding of the issues and trends driving business performance and results. The role also requires the individual to communicate and discuss the results with Group Reporting, Tax, Corporate Controller and Investor Relations and occasionally external auditors. The individual will also be critical in driving improvements in the reporting processes and tools.
- Latest Estimates: The incumbent will work closely with the Business Units & Treasury to ensure that a robust Latest Estimate is derived on a regular basis.
- Coordination of Corporate Operational Plan: To enhance their own development, the candidate will be expected to coordinate the preparation and submission of the operational plan. This will require the individual to understand the cost and recovery structure of the functions and sub-portfolios. Monitoring and reporting of performance against plan also forms part of the position responsibilities.