Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Share Microfin Limited is hiring eligible candidates to apply online for post of Chartered Accountant .Please go through the below details and Apply or get more details from official advertisement link provided below .Please Join in Whats App Groups for daily alerts.
Role: Chartered Accountant
Qualification& Experience:B.Com,CA/CA Inter Fresher and Experienced.
No of Vacancies: NA
Job Description: –
- Accounting & Finalization of Accounts
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Managing & monitoring lender wise accounting.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
SHARE, one of the largest microfinance institutions in India, started its operations in 1989 as a not-for-profit society. It is the first microfinance institution (MFI) in India to obtain a Non Banking Financial Company (Non Deposit taking) license and is dedicated in providing financial and support services to marginalized sections of the society, particularly to women belonging to rural and semi urban areas across India.