Shahi Exports Recruitment 2021. Shahi Exports recruiting MBA/PGDM for Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Shahi Exports We are the number one garment exporter from India in terms of sales with a turnover close to 5500 crores. Having about 40 fully integrated garment manufacturing units spread in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Shimoga, Hyderabad and Tirupur and employing close to 1,00,000 persons. Has Branch Office in Bangladesh.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shahi Exports
- Location : Faridabad, Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- Experience:04-08+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling Inland Bank Guarantees / Foreign Bank Guarantees Issuance/Amendment/Liaising with banks for various confirmation.
- Managing daily transaction of Inland LC / Foreign LC / SBLC /Buyers Credit / Suppliers Credit Issuance / Amendment / Payments / Acceptance / Lodgment / Bills Retirement / Collection / Discounting / Liaising with various banks.
- Timely Submission of documents with the bank in relation to Import for LC & Non-LC transactions (Acceptance / Bills Retirement / Bill of Entry / Outward Remittance-Advance Payment, Retention Money, Direct Payment, Bills Payment / Inward Remittance ) and follow up for the same.
- Timely submission of Bill of entries to the bank and follow up with the bank for marking off Bill of entries in IDPMS Statement and also follow up for marking off the outstanding entries in ORM in pursuance of RBI guidelines from time to time
- Issuing BRO (Bank Release Order/Delivery Order).
- Coordination with different team members / auditors for information in relation to Import & Forex, BG, LC etc.
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly budget for Expenses and Suppliers payments
- Supervision and Management of all accounting transactions related to AP and departmental MIS etc.
- Preparation of Ageing for Trade Payable & Receivables.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.