Shahi Exports recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.We are the number one garment exporter from India in terms of sales with a turnover close to 5500 crores. Having about 40 fully integrated garment manufacturing units spread in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Shimoga, Hyderabad and Tirupur and employing close to 1,00,000 persons. Has Branch Office in Bangladesh.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Shahi Exports
- Location :Faridabad
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com
- Experience: 04-9+years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: s.sourabh@Shahi Exports.in or can connect in 7004216077
Job Description/Skills Required
- Daily accounting and preparation of financial statements. MIS reporting. Periodic reporting on Accounts receivable & Accounts payable.4
- Cash reconciliation and petty cash management. Reconciliation of Bank statement and financial discrepancies. Liaison with banks.
- Manages bills and advise payment and processingPayment management (Bill payment, Vendor payment, Tax payment etc.) Creating and entering tax invoices.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.