Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shahi Exports is Hiring CA,B.Com .We are the largest apparel manufacturer contributing to 5% of total India’s global apparel exports with a net worth of around 896 Mn US$. We started in 1974 with headquarters in Delhi with 250 associates. Currently with expansion by 350 times in the last 40 years, Shahi family has close to 1,20,000 employees. We are India’s largest apparel manufacturer, operating 56 factories and 3 processing mills across 10 states. Growing consistently, we have registered 26% growth over the previous year. We are the largest vendor to Tommy Hilfiger & Benetton in India..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Shahi Exports
- Location :Faridabad
- Post Name:Sr. Manager – Banking & Project Finance
- Qualification: CA,B.Com
- Experience :08-13+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring the inflow / outflow of funds; taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilisation of available funds towards the accomplishment of organisational objectives. Expertise in researching and executing trading strategies in FX and money markets and managing all compliance requirements of the banks.
- Proficient in providing commodity risk management strategy to various business units and senior management; leveraging cash commodity positions with futures and options and developing risk management programs.
- Ensuring smooth Treasury Operations & handling reporting schedules Trade Finance, Routine fund transfer, maintaining cordial relation and working as the face of entire Interglobe Group Banking.
- Well versed with documentary requirements associated with Fx and structured derivatives (ISDA documents, RBI and FEMA regulations). Assisting the management to make the right strategy.
- Financial reporting to management. Managing P&L, cash flows & inventory management Relationship with banks & statutory bodies for smooth business operation and working capital requirements Liaising with Banks with respect to Reconciliation/renewal of loans, submission of quarterly/ annual reports/documents to bankers.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply