Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shahi Exports is Hiring for Sr. Manager – Banking & Project Finance
Qualification required is CA,B.Com
Job location is Faridabad
Shahi Exports is Hiring CA,B.Com .We are the largest apparel manufacturer contributing to 5% of total India’s global apparel exports with with the turnover of around 896 Mn US$. We started in 1974 with headquarters in Delhi with 250 associates. Currently with expansion by 350 times in the last 40 years, Shahi family has close to 1,20,000 employees. We are India’s largest apparel manufacturer, operating 56 factories and 3 processing mills across 10 states. Growing consistently, we have registered 26% growth over the previous year. We are the largest vendor to Tommy Hilfiger & Benetton in India.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Shahi Exports
- Location :Faridabad
- Post Name:Sr. Manager – Banking & Project Finance
- Qualification: CA,B.Com
- Experience :08-13+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Relationship with banks & statutory bodies for smooth business operation and working capital requirements Liaising with Banks with respect to Reconciliation/renewal of loans, submission of quarterly/ annual reports/documents to bankers.
- Review of Due Diligence and Valuation Reports, Balance Sheet splitting, handling queries of due diligence auditors.
- Sanction of various loans for working capital/ Term loan for the group. Review of appraisal, approval/sanction, documentation, post disbursement compliances, unit Inspections and Conduct of large and corporate loan accounts.
- Responsible for credit rating of the Group entities Strong leadership and adaptability, with willingness to readily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems.
- Thorough and analytical, with sound understanding of money markets, FEMA regulations and foreign exchange. Strong organizational skills & ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Identification of key deal drivers and suggesting valuation adjustments using financial statement analysis and review of key business agreements/arrangements and recommending way forward.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam