American Express is Hiring CA/MBA for the Position of Senior Financial Analysis Manager
American Express is inviting application for the post of Senior Financial Analysis Manager in Gurgaon Location.American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Senior Financial Analysis Manager
- Qualifications: CA,MBA with 03-05 years of Experience
- Vacancies : Information Not Available
- Salary : Information Not Available
- Selection : Based on Resume
- Some of the key responsibilities include end to end understanding and playing an oversight and governance role on two key expense lines – CoCM (Cost of Card Member services) and M&BD expenses.
- This includes Invoice approvals, CocM and M&BD -reporting and working together closely with Centralized TRM team for validating cost savings initiatives
- Preparation and analysis of key performance indicators and monthly dashboards
- Drive the variance analysis of financials and key indicators and ensure major variances are researched and accounted for prior to monthly senior management business unit reviews
- Support the budgeting process to set goals for medium to long range.
- Support Product level P&L and profitability analysis, portfolio margin analysis for ICS India