Schneider Electric is Hiring for Senior Manager – Internal Control & Compliance
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Mumbai
Schneider Electric is Hiring CA . Schneider Electric As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With more than 20 billion euros sales in 2010, the company’s 110,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations €Make the most of their energy.€ ‚20bn Global Sales in 2010, 37% of sales in new economies, 110,000+ people In more than 100 countries, 4-5% Sales devoted to R&D, 170 years of history through innovation and leading brands.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Schneider Electric
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Internal Control & Compliance
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :12-15+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Integration of acquisition with a focus on Schneider Electric Electric key internal controls integration.
- Contributing to the Internal Control process in terms of improvement of internal controls and implementation of action plans in the entities of the territory. Upon management request: improvement on areas requiring specific attention.
- Raise the awareness of internal controls in the territory.
- Be the champion for key internal controls (as well as process owner for certain controls) and its implementation.
- Be the segregation of duties champion in the territory.
- Support the definition of Chart of Authority matrix.
- An active member of the management team, he/she is required to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that internal controls are in place and where necessary action plans are implemented.
- Network with other internal controllers to share and leverage on good practices and guidance.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam