Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Schindler India is Hiring for Deputy Manager / Manager – Internal Audit
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Delhi NCR, Bengaluru
Schindler India is Hiring CA .Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Schindler India
- Location :Delhi NCR, Bengaluru
- Post Name:Deputy Manager / Manager – Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :04-08+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review business processes to identify control gaps and build risk and control documents
- Co-ordinate with various process owners & conduct Internal Audit of identified business functions/processes as per the Audit Plan
- Perform field work to assess risk & control and identify audit issues, analyse root cause, impact and practical recommendations
- Prepare internal audit reports in line with Company guidelines and procedures
- Ensure audit work is completed and documented in accordance with the required standards and time lines.
- Conduct closing meetings with the auditee, seek initial responses for the audit observations and prepare minutes of the meetings
- Prepare audit reports to be presented to the auditee team and management
- Assist in performance of annual risk assessment exercise and review in documentation of internal control for financial reporting as against current processes.
- Perform continuous audits based on defined guidelines
- Assist in review of compliance investigation on request from the management.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam