SC Johnson is hiring Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, Preferably CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CMA (Certified Management Accountant). .S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. is an American multinational privately held manufacturer of household cleaning supplies and other consumer chemicals based in Racine, Wisconsin. In 2017, S. C. Johnson employed approximately 13,000 people and had estimated sales of $10 billion. The company is owned by the Johnson family……Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: SC Johnson
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, Preferably CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or CMA (Certified Management Accountant).
- Experience :03+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute and govern globally deployed logistic costs reporting and analytics, providing periodic commentary and root cause analysis as required.
- Perform month-end closing ensuring all costs are appropriately recorded and allocated to the business as per globally approved methodology.
- Working with India and Japan Logistics Leadership team, develop action plans to address major root cause negative variances and build a sustainable cost savings program to drive margin improvement.
- Provide monthly inventory reporting with insights to Supply Chain to course correct where needed.
- Drive winning results for critical business, Global Supply Chain and Finance initiatives.
- Provide RFP (Request for Proposal) and negotiation strategy support including participation in negotiations as necessary delivering optimal costs and terms (i.e. freight bids, distribution center lease, fork truck lease vs buy, third party bid etc.).
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis to supply chain.
- Collaborate within the Asia Supply Chain Finance team, sharing best practices and reapplying those from other Clusters.
- Ensure full compliance to cost internal controls. Regularly performs control testing, reviewing control test results, driving and implementing resolution to control gaps.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply