SBICAP Securities hiring graduate,postgraduate for Home Loan Sales Executives and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The broking arm of the prestigious State Bank Group, SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. Commencing operations since the first quarter of the financial year 2006-07, our aim is to provide seamless access to primary and secondary markets to investors, institutional and retail.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Home Loan Sales Executives as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: SBICAP Securities
- Location : Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon
- Post Name: Sales Officer
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience : 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing Sales of Home Loan Product
- Sourcing business through open market through different channels. Fulfilling the leads. Implement & develop sales activities to achieve target. –
- Executing all the Sales planning and overseeing target allocation.
- Responsibilities include the development, preparation and promotion of home loan programs
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the clients for repeat business or referrals.
- Meet clients, verify documents, process file for sanction, co-ordinate for disbursement of loan.
- Ensure the achievement of given business target.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.