Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SBICAP Securities Hiring Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate for Relationship Officer .SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. SSL commenced operations in the first quarter of the financial year of 2006-2007 with a view to providing primary and secondary capital market access to investors both within the Group as also in the wider public domain.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: SBICAP Securities
- Location : Alwar
- Post Name: Relationship Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate
- Experience :00-05+years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:10
- Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- – To source the business via allotted bank branches.Key focus areas Acquiring broking clients (primarily on line) – Activating clients for trading post acquisition – Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
- Greet and Re-direct customers to the appropriate counters based on their service needs – Build an understanding of the available products/services to answer general customer quires and share the product brochures/forms with the customers.
- Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening. – Maintain a list of FAQ by customers and proactively seek clarification – Promote Demat & Trading account on the digital platforms (YONO, INB) and handhold the customers.
- Share information on new products available on digital channels with customers. Interested candidates may contact Mr Bhupendra Yadav(7426908416)-Sales Manager
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply