SBI is Hiring LLb for the Position of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
The State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019. It is the largest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets, besides a share of one-fourth of the total loan and deposits market
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
- Qualifications: LLB with Experience
- Vacancies : 45
- Salary : Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/-Per Month
- Selection : Based on Resume
- State Bank of India (SBI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Specialist Cadre Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 12/02/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
1. Post: Deputy Manager (Law)
2. Educational Qualification: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University in India
3. Post Qualification Experience: Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR 4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council
4. Job Profile:. Offering opinion on various legal issues, drafting, vetting & negotiating agreements, contracts, deeds or documents. Supporting the operational functionaries in understanding and mitigating the legal risk in contracts, negotiations, deals, projects etc. and in conduct of litigations including attending the judicial/ quasi-judicial forum, whenever required. Keeping oneself updated about the latest legal developments and disseminating knowledge on the same to the operational functionaries.Coordinating with the statutory authorities/ regulatory authorities/ self-governing bodies on issues involving legal aspects. Instructing and coordinating with advocates and other professionals wherever required. Title investigation of property and matter related thereto, if the individual is posted in specialised units identified for home loans and advances. Any other work/ responsibility that may be assigned, from time to time, by the Bank.