SARA (Hong Kong) Ltd Recruitment 2021.SARA (Hong Kong) Ltd recruiting B.Com for Accounts cum Admin Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The Mohinani Group (http://www.mohinani.com) had its genesis in Africa and in addition to SARA, has two other major Verticals under its fold: The first one is involved in packaging operations, with manufacturing units located in Nigeria, Ghana and Burkina Faso. The second Business Vertical is involved in the retailing of white and brown goods with assembly lines, company showrooms, service centres dotting Nigeria and Ghana.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts cum Admin Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: SARA (Hong Kong) Ltd
- Location :Africa
- Post Name: Accounts cum Admin Officer
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-send their updated word formatted resume on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintaining Book Keeping & Accountancy
- Evaluate All Purchase & Sales Invoices
- Track Records Of Receipts & Payments
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation – Reconcile bank records with bank statements
- Evaluate, Tax Invoices, etc
- Evaluate All Assets & Liabilities And Preparing Profit & Loss Account as well as Balance Sheet
- Preparing MIS for every month after making necessary closing entries.
- Preparing profit and loss statement as per cost center or project wise
- Provide administrative support.
- Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure.
- Maintain, verify and rectify customer balances in accounts receivable records.
- Correspond with customers having long overdue and delinquent balances.
- Check and verify vendor bills before making payment advice.
- Maintain and manage inventory control of materials and supplies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.