SAP India Recruitment for Business Processes Associate Consultant for Bengaluru location.This position required CA,ICWA,CMA,B.Com,MBA qualification.Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world. SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions. For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
SAP India -Important details:
- Role Name – Business Processes Associate Consultant
- Qualification & Experience – CA,ICWA,CMA,B.Com,MBA with 01-02 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : IT
- Location- Bengaluru
SAP India -Job Description :
- Commerce graduate with professional qualification (C.A, M.B.A Finance, Cost Accountancy etc. preferred) with domain experience in Accounting
- Customer management skills
- A good presenter and communicator
- Exposure to SAP s ASAP Implementation methodology & SAP Solution manager.
- Experience in SAP Financial Accounting – AP, AR, GL, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Localization, New GL etc
- Experience in FSCM, Treasury Risk Management preferred.
- Experience / Training in Simple Finance preferred.
- Good Integration knowledge with SAP SD, MM, PS etc
- Exposure to at least basic level of Controlling (CCA, PCA, IO etc)
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA and / or Central Finance
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview