Sandhar Technologies Recruitment 2021. Sandhar Technologies recruiting CA/MBA/M.Com for Sr. Manager/Manager- F&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Sandhar Technologies Limited or Sandhar Group or Sandhar, is an Indian multinational and a global manufacturer of automotive components. The company was founded in 1987 by Jayant Davar, currently has 3 subsidiaries and 10 joint venture with 41 factories all over the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr. Manager/Manager- F&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sandhar Technologies
- Location :Pune( Chakan )
- Post Name: Sr. Manager/Manager- F&A
- Qualification: CA/MBA/M.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-can mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintaining timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) Apply and communicate Ind-AS requirements and be ahead of new guidance to assess the financial reporting or note disclosure impacts to the financial statements
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual statutory audit for the assigned areas and liaise with the external/internal/tax auditors as necessary Ensures that there is an effective and efficient system of internal controls including; data integrity, asset protection, segregation of duties, budgeting, financial reporting, information systems and adherence to corporate policies and governmental regulations
- Passing of adjustment entries related to foreign payments outstanding on monthly basis as per IND AS Monitoring the plants monthly closing process Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance