- manage financial systems and budgets
- undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- provide financial advice
- liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- perform tests to check financial information and systems
- advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- manage junior colleagues
- liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits
- prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- advise on tax and treasury issues
- negotiate terms with suppliers.
Job role: Chartered Accountant.
Qualification: CA with 2-7 years experience or Any Graduate-any specialization.
Salary: 5-12 L P.A.