Sachi Geosynthetics recruiting CA Inter,B.Com for Account Head and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Sachi Geoynthetic Pvt. Ltd. (SGPL) was established in 2005, with the objective of providing turn-key geosynthetics solutions for infrastructure projects. The promoters have more than 16 years experience in the design and construction of a wide range of reinforced soil structures and other geosynthetics applications. The company’s forte is in the execution of projects on a turn-key basis.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Account Head as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sachi Geosynthetics
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Account Head
- Qualification: CA Inter,B.Com
- Experience: 08+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 30,000-50,000 PM
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts, Vouching, Bank Reconciliation, Ledgers Reconciliation, Reconciliation and payment process of Vendor and Finalisation of Profit and Loss and Books. 6. Salary Process, Full and Final statement etc.,
- Finalization of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Schedules & Cash Flow Statement, Computation of Income Tax 8. Stock Maintenance including physical verification 9. TDS Deduction, Deposit & Return Filing 10. Working knowledge of GST, Tax Payment, Monthly returns filings, E-way generation etc. 11. Import and Export Documentation Knowledge
- Coordination with Auditors, Chartered Accountant, Company Secretaries, Tax Departments for the compliance. 13. Coordination with Banks for various type assignment like payment process, documentation etc.
- Coordination with clients for reconciliation and payment follow-ups 15. He should be open for travelling to sites, clients, banking work, Auditors etc. 16. Email communications must be good.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.