Ryan India Tax Services is hiring a Masters or Bachelors’ Degree..Ryan is a leading Global Tax Services Firm, with the largest indirect and Property tax practices in North America and the seventh largest corporate Tax Services in the United States. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the firm provides a comprehensive range of state, local, federal, and international tax advisory and consulting services on a multi- jurisdictional basis, including audit defence, tax recovery, credits and incentives, tax process improvement and automation, tax appeals, tax compliance, and strategic planning. With a multi-disciplinary team of more than 1,800 professional and associates, Ryan serves over 9,000 clients in 40 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Ryan India Tax Services
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Outside Consultant
- Qualification: Masters or Bachelors’ Degree.
- Experience: 01-03 year of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: NA
- Time and Venue: Walkin Interview on 28th February from 10 AM onwards
Ryan 11th Office floor, ATRIA BUILDING, The V, Plot # 17, Software Units Layout, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responds to client inquiries and requests from tax authorities
- Proactive work status update to International / India liaison.
- Participate in internal client meetings/calls, discussions with stakeholders in finalizing scope of projects
- Prepare comprehensive report on competitors, providing insight into competitor activities such new clients, new locations, financials, key executives, mergers/acquisitions, marketing efforts for new clients.
- Perform research on property tax and adjacent spaces to be used in eminence building activities such as webcasts, newsletters or other client
- Use periodicals, newswires, online information sources and other published news sources to develop new leads for business development
- Research online databases and information sources to develop target lists for specific sales campaigns
- Develop contact information for companies used for cold calling
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply: Click here for full details and Apply