Rubberwala Housing and Infrastructure Walk in 2021.Rubberwala Housing and Infrastructure recruiting B.Com for Senior Executive/ Executive – Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Rubberwala Housing & Infrastructure Ltd. (RHIL) is a firm of high repute and is focused on developing affordable and luxurious homes with quality amenities.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Executive/ Executive – Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Rubberwala Housing and Infrastructure
- Location :Mumbai( Mumbai Central )
- Post Name: Senior Executive/ Executive – Accounts
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 05-10+years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :12th January – 14th January , 12.00 PM – 7.00 PM Rubberwala House, Dr. Anand Rao Nair Road, Agripada, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400 011 Landmark – Opposite Agripada Police Station or Near Nair Hospital
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- Amit
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Preparation and maintenance of accounts and bookkeeping for office and project site, 2. Coordinating with the external auditors for the statutory audit,
- . Reconciliation of accounts, 4. Managing day to day accounts payable & receivable, 5. Timely co-ordination for taxation (GST) & compliance-related work, 6. Completion of weekly and periodical MIS reports,
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.