Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU)) hiring 10+2 or equivalent qualification, Degree in commerce, Doctorate degree, Master’s Degree from any recognized university/ institution. Candidates.In the imperial Gazetteer of India 1878, Pusa was recorded as a government estate of about 1350 acres in Darbhanba. It was acquired by East India Company for running a stud farm to supply better breed of horses mainly for the army. Frequent incidence of glanders disease (swelling of glands), mostly affecting the valuable imported bloodstock made the civil veterinary department to shift the entire stock out of Pusa. A British tobacco concern Beg Sutherland & co. got the estate on lease but it also left in 1897 abandoning the government estate of Pusa.Interested and eligible candidates apply online .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU))
- Location : Bihar
- Post Name: Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Comptroller, Accountant, Junior Accounts Clerk & Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC)
- Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent qualification, Degree in commerce, Doctorate degree, Master’s Degree from any recognized university/ institution.
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 56
- Salary: NA
- Last Date: 07-03-2020
Job Description/skills Required
- RPCAU Recruitment 2020: Dr.Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) has invited online & offline applications for the recruitment of various Administrative posts & Non-Teaching jobs on direct basis. As per RAU Pusa Notification 2020, nearly 56 vacancies were allocated for above said bihar government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RAU Pusa Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Comptroller, Accountant, Junior Accounts Clerk & Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC) jobs through proper mode and submit your application from 06.02.2020 to 07.03.2020. The applying online link and RAU Pusa vacancy notification are available on RPCAU official website @ www.rpcau.ac.in.
- All aspirants must have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent, Graduate Degree, Master degree educational qualification from recognized board or university and have to attain the prescribed age limitation. Selection shall be made through academic qualification, written examination & interview. Condenser should pay the requisite fee as the direction provided in RPCAU recruitment 2020 notification. The closing date for submission of online & offline application is 07.03.2020. Who wish to apply for RPCAU Pusa Notification 2020 Vacancy can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, RAU Pusa University Admission 2020, RAU Pusa Agriculture Application Form 2020, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming RAU Pusa vacancies 2020 & etc.
|Junior Accounts Clerk||18|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||30|
Steps to Apply for RAU Pusa University Jobs Notification 2020:
- Go to RPCAU official website -> www.rpcau.ac.in.
- Click on option -> Vacancies.
- Find the correct RPCAU notification “Recruitment notice for various Administrative posts (advt. No. 01/2020)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for RPCAU jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of RPCAU online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply