Royal Enfield is hiring CA,Any Graduate . The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four-stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts.Royal Enfield’s product line up includes the Bullet, Classic and Thunderbird models in both 350 and 500cc displacements. Royal Enfield operates through 11 company-operated stores and 250 dealers in all major cities and towns. Royal Enfield motorcycles are exported to over 40 countries across the world including the USA, Japan, UK, several European and Latin American countries, as well as the Middle East and South Asia. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Royal Enfield
- Location :United States (U.S)
- Post Name:Finance Controller
- Qualification: CA,Any Graduate
- Experience : 08-12 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Partner with Royal Enfield North America business teams and streamline and manage all AP/ AR , Banking, Budgeting, payroll, Tax, financial and statutory compliance reporting processes and coordinate with Eicher Motors Limited finance and accounting/ control teams for execution of the same.
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis as applicable.
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, and future legislation on Tax and accounting rules and standards.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply